About Us

Company Info


Luxury Stock Plans is an e-commerce business established with two primary goals.
1) First the sale and marketing of pre-drawn luxury custom home plans, “STOCK PLANS“ to both individuals and custom home builders looking for something singular and unique.
2) Second, to promote and connect our "VENDOR MEMBERSHIP" a database of advertisers, professionals and industry related services, building products, home builders, manufactures, and suppliers to individual consumers and custom builders either planning or in construction of a new home or remodeling project.


- Stock plan sales
- Plan modification and customization for all Stock plans. We can modify any plan, add or omit rooms, rearrange garages locations, change the entire exterior
elevation into a completely different style (for example, change a Mediterranean style design into a French Country)
- Create new original custom home designs for individuals and custom home builders
- Marketing and promotion of Vendor members
- Multifamily, Town home, Patio and zero lot line, Villas and cluster / high density stockplans or new designs
- Architectural Renderings, 3D modeling, Marketing brochures and information
- Land Planning, large theme community design and neighborhood recreation centers
- Commercial, institutional and industrial design
- Architectural review and consulting, Building Construction Administration
- Internet marketing, web design and consulting

Contact us

Go to our Contact Us Page for all current phone numbers, mailing address or submit your email inquiry by filling out the comment form. .


We value any Questions or Comments regarding Luxury Stock Plans, our website Programming, Vendors, or any other ideas. Please go to the Contact Us Page to submit your feedback.

Who should design my home?

Building Designer Association

The American Institute of Building Design (AIBD), a nonprofit professional organization established in 1950, is dedicated to the development, recognition, and enhancement of the profession of building design. AIBD strives to protect and enhance our member's ability to practice their profession. AIBD is committed to providing quality continuing education to ensure that our members remain current with technology, materials and building codes. AIBD is also committed to establishing and maintaining professional relationships with other trade, business, and professional organizations within the design and construction industry. At all times AIBD will hold itself to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism as specified by our institute's by laws and code of ethics and will uphold the protection of the health, welfare, and safety of the general public. This commitment is to the public and industry we serve and the profession we represent.

What is a Building Designer?

Building Designer is the term used in the United States and Australia for people involved in the design of buildings who are not registered architects. In Australia anyone may legally call themselves a building designer, however the term building designer is usually used by persons, such as an architectural draftsperson who has been registered as a building designer and persons who have exactly the same or similar qualifications and experience as registered architects; i.e., a Bachelor of Architecture degree from an accredited course and many years of experience. The only difference, in many cases, is that they have chosen not to take the examination required for registration. In the United States many states have exemptions in the laws of Business and Professions Code allowing persons to design residential buildings and light commercial buildings without having an architectural license, given certain guide lines. Those who have chosen to specialize in that discipline are legally allowed to call themselves Building Designers. Building designers are also commonly known as residential designers due to the fact that many of the people in this field specialize solely on Residential Design and Residential Remodeling. Formerly there existed a National Certification for Building Designers in the United States, which provided legal standing, but this has since been removed due to the lobbying of the Certified Architectural portion of the Industry, specifically the AIA, mostly and ego thing and not based on the talents, experience and practice of architecture. However, in the state of Nevada, a specific license for residential design has been re-established. Because the focus of a building designer's practice may primarily be residential in nature, this particular class of design professional may or may not have the same or similar qualifications and experiences as registered architects. Building and residential designers in the United States seeking credentialing for their skills may qualify to sit for a certification exam administered by the National Council of Building Designer Certification. Those who have successful passed the NCBDC exam are given the title Certified Professional Building Designer (R), many architects also take this exam to become NCBDC.

What is an Architect?

Architects usually attended a university for 5 years and obtain a Bachelor of Architecture degree (B.Arch.). In addition they must be registered with their state's architecture registration board. In order to be admitted to the Register they must have a minimum of 2-4 years experience (apprenticeship) under the guidance of a Registered Architect, after which they must take and pass the Architect Exam. Thus it should be noted that technically there is no such thing as an American architect. The regulation of architects is done state by state. You may be registered in Texas or Florida as an architect, but your in breach of the Business & Professions Code if call yourself an architect in California or New York. The title 'architect' is strictly regulated. However in the US the work of an architect is not regulated. It is up to local Municipal Building Certifiers, engineers and, indirectly, clients to verify that a structure is compliant with all appropriate Codes and Regulations and the registered architect has suffcient knowledge and experience in the specific area of practice, an expert in the technical details of design/ build of health care facilities may not know how to design a roof plan on a complex custom home and vice verse.

Should I choose an Architect or Building Designer?

Both are involved in the design of buildings; their firm’s appearance, layout, structure, program, etc., are similar. Consider their clientele and work load. Building designers tend to specialize in residential and produce volumes of work for many builders and individuals, whereas many architects firms do only several projects annually, so they may be able to devote more time on your single larger or specialized project where they can concentrate and refine the small details, although they may have less design exposure as firms generating a large volume of works they also are more expensive. What’s the main difference? The simplest difference is a legal one. To be called an “architect” in the USA, you have to be registered with the Board of Architects of that state. And whether you choose an architect or building designer, remember, qualifications are no guarantee of quality. How do I choose? Look at their body of work (portfolio). Ask for references from previous customers both builders and individuals. Review their qualifications and consider how long they’ve been practicing. Are they a member of an accredited body? In the end, it’s like anything else in life; remember there’s no substitute for common sense.

Should I hire a licensed registered architect or engineer?

Single-family construction in most municipalities and states do not require an architect or engineer stamp on a plan. However if you really want to build a Luxury Stock Plan design and an architect seal is required in your state we will work with your local architect of choice to get our design able to be permitted and constructed. Additional fees apply for this “special consulting service”. Check with your local or state building officials for specific requirements in you area. Regardless if your building department requires engineered plans, or if you choose to use an architect or building designer, it is strongly advised you or your assigns consult with a registered structural engineer who has specific familiarity in residential construction. They engineer should then be hired to inspect the various phases of construction to certify all workmanship and compliance at your job site between the engineered design and drawings and the contractor/builder execution in the field.